We provide 5 types of veneers to suit all cosmetic dental requirements:
- With no tooth drilling Composite Veneers made chairside in one visit.
- The famous, no tooth drillingLumineers made by the Cerinate lab in the USA.
- High Strength Emax Porcelain Veneers made by a cosmetic dental lab in the UK.
- Highly aesthetic MAC Veneers made in California, USA.
- High quality USA Manufactured Da Vinci Veneers.
- We also do Snap on Smile, which is a removable solution.
So ... What are veneers and what are the options available to me?
Veneers are thin custom made laminates that are permanently fixed directly to your teeth. They have been around since the 1980's and since then they have grown in popularity and now play in integral part of cosmetic dentistry. You would be surprised at the number of celebrities wearing the options we offer.
- Veneers are used to close gaps, straighten teeth, replace worn edges or resurface discoloured teeth.
- They are often used in conjunction with tooth whitening and orthodontics to produce that great smile!
- There are two types: Porcelain and composite (resin) veneers.
- More control over position, size, shape, texture and colour because they are customised to every individual tooth in your mouth.
- Can be a fast procedure requiring just one or two dental visits, this may mean having your new smile in a few hours or within the week.
- Veneers are probably the most aesthetically pleasing and natural-looking restorations as porcelain veneers are among the most durable restorations in dentistry.
- Porcelain veneers are nearly as strong as a healthy natural tooth.
- More expensive than other options and the porcelain option is more expensive than a composite alternative, but it is a choice of quality.
- They usually require some of your teeth to be reduced.
- The process is irreversible as part of the tooth structure is removed.
- They can chip or break (but it takes about as much force or pressure to break a porcelain veneer as it does a healthy natural tooth.
- The tooth must be basically healthy and intact and if there is too much damage, you may require a dental crown instead.
We will always provide you with a full written treatment plan so that you are fully aware of the treatments and costs involved. We have published our fees on our web site, so that there is total clarity and no hidden costs.
If you are fortunate enough to have dental insurance you will be provided with the necessary documentation after the treatment to enable you to make a claim from your insurance company where appropriate.
We provide 0% Finance on most treatments including cosmetic treatments allowing you to spread the cost of treatment over a period that suits you. Finance can be arranged within a few hours by sending the completed online application to Dental Finance. Just ask for details, we will be more than happy to help you. When it comes to filling in the form, we can assist with that too.